Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Online Debate Network.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Name that Puzzle!

What is this sequence called?

1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21.
    Last edited by Mr. Hyde; May 6th, 2005 at 06:31 PM.
    But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander.
    1 Peter 3:15-16

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Name that Puzzle!

Well, if it had another 1 at the start it would be a Fibonacci sequence. :neut:
    No free man shall be seized or imprisoned, or stripped of his rights or possessions, or outlawed or exiled, or deprived of his standing in any other way, nor will we proceed with force against him, or send others to do so, except by the lawful judgement of his equals or by the law of the land.
    - The Magna Carta, 1225

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Name that Puzzle!

Quote Originally Posted by mog
    Well, if it had another 1 at the start it would be a Fibonacci sequence. :neut:
    I need to think before I post. I keep leaving out numbers in this stuff.
    But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander.
    1 Peter 3:15-16