Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Online Debate Network.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up an abortion of the lesser classes

Ok this is a disclaimer*****, im not entering thid debate for the sake of racism, its me thinking.*****
    in the bible, to get rid of the jews the egyptians killed the babies (Male) heres a proposal: say that all the bastard fetuses' from lower class america ( mainly black, but some other races) were aborted, would the rate of crime poverty and godforsaken rap music/ drug use(xcluding weed) go down signifigantly? heres my stance: i think it would the population of those bad ass children in the ghettos of america would go down, and thi would be a better country, i know this is controversial, lets debate /\
    Last edited by Bf55; October 4th, 2005 at 05:12 PM. Reason: its not about race, the titless rong
    Nothing will stand against the returning of He who hath died for us and His Father who breathed the breath of life into the dust that created man.
    Humbleness, Love, and loyalty to the word and his message.

BF55.....

Post Thanks / Like

Re: an abortion of the lesser races

Quote Originally Posted by Bf55
    Ok this is a disclaimer*****, im not entering thid debate for the sake of racism, its me thinking.*****
    in the bible, to get rid of the jews the egyptians killed the babies (Male) heres a proposal: say that all the bastard fetuses' from lower class america ( mainly black, but some other races) were aborted, would the rate of crime poverty and godforsaken rap music/ drug use(xcluding weed) go down signifigantly? heres my stance: i think it would the population of those bad ass children in the ghettos of america would go down, and thi would be a better country, i know this is controversial, lets debate /\
    Are you proposing that we kill every male baby of people below a certain income level..or just male babies of dark-skinned people below a certain income level?

Do you realize how perverted and evil a statement like yours is?

Are you serious, or are you trying to earn more neg rep. points?.

Post Thanks / Like

Well obviously crime would go down to some degree if all bastards were aborted, because the population would go down. But the killing of thousands of unborn would be a grave evil. Although this is already happening every day, and many here support it, and I'll wager that most of the people who respond outraged to this thread won't even realize that. Sad, really.

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

ok, we persuade the mothers to do it we dont force it, and spart isaid all below a income level not 1 race or skin color
    Nothing will stand against the returning of He who hath died for us and His Father who breathed the breath of life into the dust that created man.

BF55.....

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus
    Are you proposing that we kill every male baby of people below a certain income level..or just male babies of dark-skinned people below a certain income level?

He just earned one from me. Gosh, Bf55, what a shocker!
    Hyde and Sylouette
    Married
    June 30, 2012

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Re: an abortion of the lesser classes

lol u haven't seen every side of me, if u think tis just a thought

BF55.....

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

ok, we persuade the mothers to do it we dont force it

Hyde and Sylouette
    Married
    June 30, 2012

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Re: an abortion of the lesser races

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus

all im saying is that we could persuade those mothers too do it and give them free abortions,besides they'd just end up having kids with no role models that deal drugs, kill people, etc, im not saying 1 race, JUST THINK ABOUT IT RATIONALLY!!!!! /\

BF55.....

Post Thanks / Like

all im saying is that we could persuade those mothers too do it and give them free abortions,besides they'd just end up having kids with no role models that deal drugs, kill people, etc, im not saying 1 race, JUST THINK ABOUT IT RATIONALLY!!!!! /\
    Such women, and even girls can already obtain aborions free of charge.

Oddly the same peple who offer free abortions are outraged when a group offers to pay unmarried women on welfare and/or on drugs, who already have at least one child, to undergo sterilization or receive a norplant device.

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

lol, i need proof spart, this si a debate, not me racistly arguing

BF55.....

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Bf55, do you really think that this is a viable debate or are you just trying to annoy people? If the former is true, then your argument sounds like something from the 1000 monkeys with typewriters in the room down the hall. If the latter is the case, then you are facing an official warning for trolling.

The argument is absolutely ridiculous. There is no way that you will be able to convince even a significant minority of low-income pregnant women to have abortions if they weren't going to have them already, and suggesting the idea publically would be political suicide of epic proportions for any politician stupid enough to mention it.
    孟柏民
    Formerly Neverending (for all you old-timers)

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

wat did usay and wat is trolling?
    i think tis a good debate

BF55.....

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Would crime go down? That depends, do we consider Abortion to be a form of murder? 'Cause if we do, I daresay murder rates would SKYROCKET(In flight, afternoon delight) under your proposed plan.
    But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander.
    1 Peter 3:15-16

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

ok, we persuade the mothers to do it we dont force it, and spart isaid all below a income level not 1 race or skin color
    Below a level of income? How much do you make a year? Should that be the standard? If situations beyond your control force you out of a job for an extended period of time, does that mean your future child should be aborted?
    But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander.
    1 Peter 3:15-16

Need to validate email

Life by the drop. I've come to understand just what that means.
    Post Thanks / Like

BF is borrowing the topic based on what Bill Bennett blurted out.

(para-phrasing)

If we would kill every black baby born in the US. The crime rate most certainly would go down. Of course that would be an unthinkable and a horrible notion. BUT, the crime rate would go down."

Had he not added that ending "but the crime rate would go down." He should have stopped after he made his point. Instead, like many politicians, he just had to stick his foot in his mouth....................

To even bring up (and he continues to refuse to apoligize) the idea of killing babies born to blacks I believe, reveals a part of Bennett that shows his near-sighted manner of thinking. He should have never made the statements by singling out one race. Even had he said "If we abort all babies born to parents who live in poverty." He STILL would have been pummled by the press....but this administration rewards cronism, not one's ability to get things done.......he'll get a pass..........:O)
    When the power of love becomes stronger than the love of power, there will be peace..........jimi hendrix.

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

I actually think he is trying here..Let's play like he is. Let's give him a chance.
    I don't think Abortion is the answer, but I think prevention is. I think in countries were we provide forgein aid to the starving, there should be some sort of mandatory 5 year birth control given. It should be agreed upon with the aid. Why produce more children, that will only suffer as a result of having parents that can not provide for themselves.
    I also think we should provide the same thing to US welfare recipiets. Mandatory drug and alcohol screenings as well as a 5 year form of Birth Control.
    There are many flaws in this idea. It would also be taking away rights and religious freedoms of some..But I think in the long run, it is more logical than murdering the unborn. The idea is slightly "Hitlerish."

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

BF55, this topic is sheer brilliance and you have made my day.

I know I'm going to die for this, but I cannot miss this one. BF55, YES, after commiting a horrible crime as all those abortions, over time I think that if you abort black babies, that crime would go down, as well as rap. Here is an actual statistic that I found, and it's very clear where most crime comes from...

So, according to facts, which is hilariously sad, you might be right BF.
    "With His dying breath... He saved me, with His wounds... He healed me, with His life... He died for me, although I never met Him, He remembered... me."

+++=][ShadowKnight][=+++

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

i told u read the first post, this is saying what if, sk is right im not saying do this im just pointing!!!!!** and look, this crime would go down, i dont care about any other factor, im not saying do it thats a ll i want to =proe, and i didnt say only 1 race either, i mean all undr a certain level, unfortunetly those babies would be predominatly black....

BF55.....

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

I'm shocked that this thread went this far but I guess I have to say that Tink's response to prevention seems pretty practical.....but only if the woman is willing. I don't think anyone should be forced to do that, unless of course, they are found mentally or stably unsound (stably meaning drug addict, alcoholic, etc.). And I don't think there should be a set period of time (referring to the 5-year period mentioined) because someone might be able to get their **** together within that period of time. Who's to make that decision though? I don't know.
    Hyde and Sylouette
    Married
    June 30, 2012

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Strangely enough, dictatorships also tend to lower the crime rate. I'm sure you will find that Iraq under Saddam Hussein had a lower crime rate than it did now. A low crime rate is one of many factors that contributes to a working society, human rights is another.
    孟柏民
    Formerly Neverending (for all you old-timers)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast