Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Online Debate Network.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Zhavric

Banned Indefinitely

Post Thanks / Like

Zhavric

Hello. I'm Zhavric. Unless you're illiterate or just logging on to ODN for the first time, you've read one of my posts. You agreed with it, too, since I'm right 100% of the time. I appreciate you playing "devil's advocate" and debating against me. I really do.

I raise weasels and poison ivy. On Saturdays, I play in traffic. I can beat you in a sword fight and I can throw a firsbee with pinpoint accuracy. The military actively denies my existence. Tinkerbell lusts after me as does Happylady and Nanderson. I seldom wear headgear because that's how the devil enters your mind. I have a twin brother. The governor of Ohio knows me by name and has forumated a plan to banish me from the state. I cook chicken, but not beef.

I have an incurable neurological disorder.

I once promised Apokalupsis I would attend church even though I'm an atheist.

I'm allergic to frogs. In the right whether I can stand on my head. I'm writing this from work. I've been featured in the newspaper and on television. Last summer, I wrestled Mike Tyson and lost. I live in a cabin which attracts bugs that have not been identified by science.

I've been in a situation in which I yelled "Destroy him!" and minions leapt to comply.

I do windows.

I've stood at the altar of primitve gods of thunder and lightning and worshipped.

For Christmas when I was ten, my father gave me a lump of coal for which I promised to put him in a lousy nursing home. Skunk is my totem. I helped Bill Gates develop microsoft Excel. I've slept with 30 women and zero men. Kevin Browning looks like how I used to look. I'm the former commissioner of a sports league. .

The next sentence is the truth. The previous sentence is a lie.

I've successfully impersonated rock stars. The "O RLY" owl is my familiar. I once nearly stepped on the Hollywood director Spike Lee. I've been to the Outback and leapt over sand dunes. I once gave a computer geek a headache using magic. I wear sunglasses. Salmon are naturally repelled away from me. I own a copy of Morton's List.
    I. Am. Zhavric.
    Last edited by Zhavric; October 20th, 2005 at 06:20 AM.

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Zhavric

Quote Originally Posted by Zhavric
    Tinkerbell lusts after me as does Happylady and Nanderson.
    /\

Priceless.

Now then, since I never get to ask this question, and I asked Apok a similar one, WHY are you an Atheist?

*note to readers* this is not a debate unless you want to dispute that Zhavric isn't really Zhavric...in which case I'd agree, the real Zhavric is taller.
    But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander.
    1 Peter 3:15-16

Post Thanks / Like

Tinkerbell lusts after me as does Happylady and Nanderson
    You rat bastard!

I skimmed that first paragraph and read the rest...I would not have caught that if Hyde wouldn't have quoted it....

I'll give you rep though...it was a very funny "introduction"

And no, I don't lust after you...I only lust after my wife...quite a bit of wishful thinking on your part
    Last edited by nanderson; October 19th, 2005 at 03:11 PM.
    Nandy For World Domination Clan
    ~Leader~

We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.
    - The Apostle Paul (2 Corinthians 10:5)

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

No Lust in my heart, Only pure love.

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Tinkerbell lusts after me as does Happylady and Nanderson.
    Yeah...you'd be good for desperate-one-night-stand-pent-up-anger-throw-you-down-and-screw-you-like-a-mandog-and-regret-it-the-next-day sex. Didn't we already have sex together like 10 years ago?
    Souls of the animal kingdom: eagle, fox, bottle-nose dolphin, octopus, house cat. Okay, let's jump this jump. -- Rod Kimble

Banned Indefinitely

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell
    No Lust in my heart, Only pure love.
    In my experience, women don't keep their lust in their heart...

Banned Indefinitely

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HappyLady
    Yeah...you'd be good for desperate-one-night-stand-pent-up-anger-throw-you-down-and-screw-you-like-a-mandog-and-regret-it-the-next-day sex. Didn't we already have sex together like 10 years ago?
    Ten years ago I was 18 so it wouldn't have been very good. I've gained a lot of experience and skill in the last 10 years. This isn't The Back Alley so let's stop while we're both ahead.

Banned Indefinitely

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Hyde
    Now then, since I never get to ask this question, and I asked Apok a similar one, WHY are you an Atheist?
    My folks aren't very religious. We celebrated Christmas, Hanuka and later Kwanzaa, but we weren't big into going to church or temple. Mom dabbled in the B'hai faith, but never forced me into it. So, early on, when I did go to church and or temple... and I did go from time to time... it was mostly a boring and pointless experience.

My first atheistic tendency manifested at a summer camp I went to where it rained for 5 days straight. Everyone complained about the rain, but would then do a complete 180 while saying grace before meals and THANK god for the rain. I was very young and impressionable and the impression I got was that religion had a lot of hypocracy to it.

I dabbled in a few religions. I gave Wicca, paganism, and Unitarian Universalism a try. None of them were really for me.

The only problem with being an atheist is all the other atheists. Human beings don't need god, but they do not positive group interactions (akin to what happens at church minus the delusion part) and most atheists just don't get that.

So I argue on the internet a lot and if you've noticed I am absolutely merciless to any atheist I feel is making an unskilled argument. You may here me call theists deluded, but it's only because I feel I have "earned" the ability to say that by making other intelligent arguments. If ALL I said was theists were deluded (or worse)... well, then I'd be like most of the other atheists.

Oh, and Nanderson really does lust after me. I have the PM's from him saved to prove it.

Banned Indefinitely

Post Thanks / Like

in which case I'd agree, the real Zhavric is taller
    Thinner of late. Sadly, not taller. I am just a hair under six foot at 5'11". I weighed around 212.8 lbs this morning which is largely muscle, but there's still some fat to get rid of. This is all a big improvement from June when I weighed around 247 lbs and could barely run a mile without falling over dead. Tuesday I ran three miles and could have probably gone for a fourth... I didn't even start sweating until the second mile.

Banned Indefinitely

Post Thanks / Like

Everything written in the original post in blue is true.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, and Nanderson really does lust after me. I have the PM's from him saved to prove it
    Then why isn't this in blue in your OP????
    Nandy For World Domination Clan
    ~Leader~

We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.
    - The Apostle Paul (2 Corinthians 10:5)

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

So, early on, when I did go to church and or temple... it was mostly a boring and pointless experience.
    Yeah, I know the feeling. The redeeming quality to Mass for me was the music. Outside that, I don't enjoy going, and sadly, haven't been since Christmas Mass. Mostly, I just hate the "Peace" part of it since I can't stand turning and shaking hands with all those strangers and pretending I'm glad to see them.
    I was very young and impressionable and the impression I got was that religion had a lot of hypocracy to it.
    Yeah, all too familiar with that myself.
    So I argue on the internet a lot and if you've noticed I am absolutely merciless to any atheist I feel is making an unskilled argument.
    Oh I noticed. I noticed and l-ed my A off.
    Thinner of late. Sadly, not taller. I am just a hair under six foot at 5'11". I weighed around 212.8 lbs this morning which is largely muscle, but there's still some fat to get rid of. This is all a big improvement from June when I weighed around 247 lbs and could barely run a mile without falling over dead. Tuesday I ran three miles and could have probably gone for a fourth... I didn't even start sweating until the second mile.
    Good to hear. And oddly enough, you're the same height as me....though I'm lankier. But what body I do have is pretty athletic. I'm faster than I am stronger. I don't do the going to a gym thing. So I find heavy objects around the yard and such to do reps with. I find that while I don't look it, I'm a lot stronger than I appear.

And when we meet, I want you to hit me, as hard as you can.

OH, on the gym thing. You don't look at yourself in the mirror when you lift weights do you? That always creeped me out in highschool when guys did that. What was I doing in a gym to be seeing that? I used to do pull ups and crunches in the weight room instead of sitting on the bleachers during P.E. since I quit playing basketball. I got busted one day for trying to juggle a soccer ball with my feet, had to do a hundred push ups (It hurt after 50, and I made it to 85 before he said I could stop) and I was watching the football team lift weights and I noticed, all of them were staring at themselves in the mirror while lifting weights if they could. Just grosse seeming.
    But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander.

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I know the feeling. The redeeming quality to Mass for me was the music. Outside that, I don't enjoy going, and sadly, haven't been since Christmas Mass. Mostly, I just hate the "Peace" part of it since I can't stand turning and shaking hands with all those strangers and pretending I'm glad to see them.
    No ****!!! And you usually only got to do one person anyway because they'd be like..."Peace be with you....I'm Kathryn and this is my husband, Ralphie and our two boys Timmy and Randy....we live about 2 blocks from here if you'd ever like to come over for a sunday brunch....blah blah blah!"

Quote Originally Posted by Zhaveric
    I was very young and impressionable and the impression I got was that religion had a lot of hypocracy to it.
    Mr. Hyde: "Yeah, all too familiar with that myself."

:LOOK AROUND TO SEE IF ANYONE IS WATCHING: :WHISPER IN HYDE'S AND ZAV'S EAR: Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhaveric
    Tuesday I ran three miles and could have probably gone for a fourth... I didn't even start sweating until the second mile.
    WAY TO GO!!! I can appreciate this.....I just biked eight miles this last week myself and wanted to yell out I DID EIGHT MILES TODAY!!!!! It's invigorating and quite fulfilling. Keep up the good work, Zhav....should I PM you about that.

OH, on the gym thing. You don't look at yourself in the mirror when you lift weights do you? That always creeped me out in highschool when guys did that. What was I doing in a gym to be seeing that? I used to do pull ups and crunches in the weight room instead of sitting on the bleachers during P.E. since I quit playing basketball. I got busted one day for trying to juggle a soccer ball with my feet, had to do a hundred push ups (It hurt after 50, and I made it to 85 before he said I could stop) and I was watching the football team lift weights and I noticed, all of them were staring at themselves in the mirror while lifting weights if they could. Just grosse seeming.
    Actually, I used to lift weights myself and the purpose of looking in the mirror at yourself is to be sure you're lifting with the correct form....of course, I spent more time checking out every one else's form. hehe
    Hyde and Sylouette
    Married
    June 30, 2012

Banned Indefinitely

Post Thanks / Like

Sylje is right about looking in the mirror / correct form. I do it a lot especially with any sort of free weight. The trainer or work with talks a lot about "mind / muscle connection". What he means is that you can do set after set and never get anything out of it unless you're form is correct... and you can also hurt yourself if you're not careful (especially with one's back).

Chest is a good example. When starting out, most guys do all their chest lifting with the muscles in the front of their shoulders. The end result is that you get guys who can bench their body weight or more, but when they take their shirts off they have these HUGE shoulders and goofy looking small pecs. It takes concentration and practice to get your pecs to flex right to do chest exercises. Sometimes, looking in the mirror to make sure your arms are in the right place really helps.

Banned Indefinitely

Post Thanks / Like

By the way, Sylje, you're hot.

Banned Indefinitely

Post Thanks / Like

Fo' real

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Booger
    Fo' real

Thank you gentlemen! I work hard at it......compliments like this certainly inspire me.

BTW...."hot" is an understatement.
    Hyde and Sylouette
    Married
    June 30, 2012

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Z
    Sylje is right about looking in the mirror / correct form. I do it a lot especially with any sort of free weight. The trainer or work with talks a lot about "mind / muscle connection". What he means is that you can do set after set and never get anything out of it unless you're form is correct... and you can also hurt yourself if you're not careful (especially with one's back).

Chest is a good example. When starting out, most guys do all their chest lifting with the muscles in the front of their shoulders. The end result is that you get guys who can bench their body weight or more, but when they take their shirts off they have these HUGE shoulders and goofy looking small pecs. It takes concentration and practice to get your pecs to flex right to do chest exercises. Sometimes, looking in the mirror to make sure your arms are in the right place really helps.
    Also with curls. If you don't use some sort of brace to guarantee good technique, you can lift with all the wrong muscles. Especially with dumbells--lots of guys will kick out their elbows / lean backwards / rock back and forth, all of which diminish the benefits of doing bicep curls.
    If I am capable of grasping God objectively, I do not believe, but precisely because I cannot do this I must believe. - Soren Kierkegaard
    **** you, I won't do what you tell me

HOLY CRAP MY BLOG IS AWESOME

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CliveStaples
    Also with curls. If you don't use some sort of brace to guarantee good technique, you can lift with all the wrong muscles. Especially with dumbells--lots of guys will kick out their elbows / lean backwards / rock back and forth, all of which diminish the benefits of doing bicep curls.

All this talk about muscles, chests.....Whew! :fanning self: It's getting warm in here.
    Hyde and Sylouette
    Married
    June 30, 2012

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Okay, so looking in the mirror has a purpose.

Still seems a little

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast