Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Online Debate Network.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Owner / Senior Admin

Post Thanks / Like

Forum Re-opened.

OK, I'm re-opening this forum, and making it public. I'm going to try to get back into this. We need short, quality scripts, you are the script writers. Let's see what ya got!
    -=]Apokalupsis[=-
    Senior Administrator
    -------------------------

I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. - Thomas Jefferson

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Forum Re-opened.

I was wondering about this forum. I'll try to get back into it.
    But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander.
    1 Peter 3:15-16

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Too bad us scriptwriters can't get together on something - this is just like the debates. Why not use a debate for the script - just pick one (or have a vote) ... and leave a character open for the heckler in the audience. Every time the heckler makes a stupid comment, the audience can throw pies at him or her.
    Last edited by Snoop; January 12th, 2007 at 12:41 PM.
    While laughing at others stupidity, you may want to contemplate your own comedic talents. (link)
    Disclaimer: This information is being provided for informational, educational, and entertainment purposes only.

Owner / Senior Admin

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a fun idea. I'd love to start getting back into the moviemaking w/ my extra time, but I have little to no motivation when I'm alone in expressing interest for it. Need some scripts for it.
    -=]Apokalupsis[=-
    Senior Administrator

I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. - Thomas Jefferson

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

I could try to think of something. Possibly, if able, have a little something something before Monday.
    But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander.
    1 Peter 3:15-16

Owner / Senior Admin

Post Thanks / Like

Anything at all is fine. I'd much rather focus on the building the movie part instead of scripting as doing both is far too much work for me.

See the List of Resources thread in this forum to see a list of available sets. You don't have to be completely familiar with all of them, but it gives you an idea of at least what to expect. Choose a genre, write a quick script (nothing long for the first one) and we'll see what we can do.

I may need voice actors. I am pretty good with male voices, always have been, but could always use more variety, and certainly always use female voices).
    -=]Apokalupsis[=-
    Senior Administrator