Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Online Debate Network.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Poll: Who are you with?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Who are you with?

Well we all know Bush and company are into making false distinctions...so let me put it to the people of ODN...

Are you with Bush and his fascists...or Bin Laden and his terrorists?

Who has killed more Americans (keep in mind invading Iraq was Bush's decision)?

Who has taken away your freedoms?

Who has increased government power?

Who can read the english language?
    "If you wish to know how libertarians regard the State and any of its acts, simply think of the State as a criminal band, and all of the libertarian attitudes will logically fall into place." -Murray Rothbard

"There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root." -Henry David Thoreau

Owner / Senior Admin

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who are you with?

Gonzo, when did you stop raping women?
    -=]Apokalupsis[=-
    Senior Administrator
    -------------------------

I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. - Thomas Jefferson

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

I guess there's not much of a choice here so I won't take sides.

I'm glad those are not the political choices we face in the upcoming midterm elections.
    While laughing at others stupidity, you may want to contemplate your own comedic talents. (link)
    Disclaimer: This information is being provided for informational, educational, and entertainment purposes only.

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Yay for Fascism!
    I typically cite original research papers and reviews that are available only to a personal or institutional subscriptional. If you wish a PDF copy of the papers I cite, send me a request.

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

I consider this a hypothetical debate.

I can see fascists becoming terrorists and vice versa. Want to know how?
    While laughing at others stupidity, you may want to contemplate your own comedic talents. (link)
    Disclaimer: This information is being provided for informational, educational, and entertainment purposes only.

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Apokalupsis View Post
    Gonzo, when did you stop raping women?
    Have you told your parents your gay?
    "If you wish to know how libertarians regard the State and any of its acts, simply think of the State as a criminal band, and all of the libertarian attitudes will logically fall into place." -Murray Rothbard

"There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root." -Henry David Thoreau

Owner / Senior Admin

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    Have you told your parents your gay?
    Yeah, I once called my dad a homo and he called me a dork.

btw, how many times did you fail English Grammar 101?

-=]Apokalupsis[=-
    Senior Administrator
    -------------------------

I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. - Thomas Jefferson

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Well I'm not the one who created the false dichotomy...he did.

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

I've always wanted to be a facist, so that's what I put. I figure hey!-a facist killed some of my family, so this helps me get to my roots. Although... being a terrorist is rather appealing.
    "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." ~Bertrand Russell

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Small choices are for small minds. Why cannot one be the fasstest terrorist? You may have the best of both worlds. IED's and jackboots. If I were a terrorist I would want to be fast. If I were really fast, I would probably make a pretty good terrorist.

... Oh.. Fascist or terrorist... that's very different. Can I still be fast?

A stupid response for a rather stupid thread.
    The U.S. is currently enduring a zombie apocalypse. However, in a strange twist, the zombie's are starving.

Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

DR Gonzo... I don't get it.. What does clothing designers have to do with politics??
    Fascists are great, but they objectify women to much. Do they really have to walk down a runway like that? I don't think so.

Snoop, I too can see terrorism working it's way into the Fascists world. Girls with almost no clothing already hold most men hostage. So I can definitely see the easy transition.
    I apologize to anyone waiting on a response from me. I am experiencing a time warp, suddenly their are not enough hours in a day. As soon as I find a replacement part to my flux capacitor regulator, time should resume it's normal flow.

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop View Post

I'm glad those are not the political choices we face in the upcoming midterm elections.
    You're right you get to just choose the fascists.

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

I say fascists for one simple reason: They at least can keep the trains running on time. Terrorists can't even keep the trains, much less keep them running. Terrorists are like angry children. They get mad and break stuff. Not very constructive. Fascists are smarter, more efficient, and generally more enterprising. It's almost enviable in a strange way.
    But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander.
    1 Peter 3:15-16