Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Online Debate Network.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Debate with myself.

I challenge myself to a debate.
    I typically cite original research papers and reviews that are available only to a personal or institutional subscriptional. If you wish a PDF copy of the papers I cite, send me a request.

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like
    I challenge myself to a debate.
    Chad, this is the most absurb thing I have ever heard in my life. You cant debate yourself.
    I typically cite original research papers and reviews that are available only to a personal or institutional subscriptional. If you wish a PDF copy of the papers I cite, send me a request.

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like
    Chad, this is the most absurb thing I have ever heard in my life. You cant debate yourself.
    Prove it!

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like
    Prove it!
    1. You are already set in your believes and therefore biased towards one position.

2. Due to your bias you will favor one position over the other and make the other side look stupid.

3. Your a poo poo head!

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like
    1. You are already set in your believes and therefore biased towards one position.
    What about people who havent made up their minds? Are they biased as well? And what about people with multiple personalities? Im sure all of the people in their head have the same opinion.... NOT!

2. Due to your bias you will favor one position over the other and make the other side look stupid.
    Why? I can control myself and look at things objectively.

I think your the one thats biased.

3. Your a poo poo head!
    This is totally uncalled for, what does it say about yourself when you have to resort to insults? Im turning you in.

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like
    What about people who havent made up their minds? Are they biased as well? And what about people with multiple personalities? Im sure all of the people in their head have the same opinion.... NOT!
    So What? These only work if they apply to you and they dont.

Why? I can control myself and look at things objectively.

I think your the one thats biased.
    Control yourself? Thats a joke, you cant even control me and Im inside your head. I swear your mother must have dropped you on your head as a child.

This is totally uncalled for, what does it say about yourself when you have to resort to insults? Im turning you in.
    Go cry me a river.

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like
    Control yourself? Thats a joke, you cant even control me and Im inside your head. I swear your mother must have dropped you on your head as a child.
    Again with the insults? Are you capable of actually debating me or are you going to spend your time making a jerk out of yourself?

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like
    Again with the insults? Are you capable of actually debating me or are you going to spend your time making a jerk out of yourself?
    Debate, what debate? Your debating debating with yourself. This topic is beneath my intelectual abilities. You are beneath me fool.

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like
    Debate, what debate? Your debating debating with yourself. This topic is beneath my intelectual abilities. You are beneath me fool.
    Beneath you? Your pretty arogant. well if your so brilliant that debating with me is beneath you what are you doing here?

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like
    Beneath you? Your pretty arogant. well if your so brilliant that debating with me is beneath you what are you doing here?
    Showing you to be the idiot you are.

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like
    Showing you to be the idiot you are.
    Just keep it up, boy. You'll get kicked off soon enough.

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like
    Now back to topic...

By debating myself I can look at things from a different angle and thus come to a better understanding of the topic, heck I might even change my stance.

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like
    By debating myself I can look at things from a different angle and thus come to a better understanding of the topic, heck I might even change my stance.
    Sure....

Why dont you tell us the real reasons for debating with yourself.

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like
    What other reasons would I have?

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like
    hmmm, lets see, almost everyone has left the dorms and your feeling kind of bored and lonely. So lonely, just like you'll always be.

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like
    Ha, Im not lonely at all. A little bored yes, but lonely no.

Whats your reason for debating me? Im sure your very lonely, all alone inside of that head of mine.

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like
    Me, I just enjoy making you look like the fool that you are. I will never understand why you got control of the body when it is obvious that I am the superior one.

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like
    Both of you are inferior. I am obvious the superior one.

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like
    Go away Chad! This doesnt involve you, this is a debate between me and Chad.

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like
    Go away Chad! This doesnt involve you, this is a debate between me and Chad.
    For once I agree with Chad. This is a one on one debate between me and Chad and doesnt involve you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast